The Museum Pass Program is brought to you by
Friends of the Library
MUSEUM PASS POLICY:
- Museum passes can be checked out for (4) days.
- Passes cannot be renewed.
- Passes are available on a first come, first serve basis, if the pass you are interested in is available we can place a hold on it for up to 24 hours.
- There is no fee to check out the passes, and no admission is charged at the museum.
- Only WTPL adult cardholders in good standing (with less than $5 in fines) may check out up to one museum pass at a time.
- A $5.00 late fee will be charged to your account for each day the pass is overdue.
- The pass must be returned to the circulation desk and not placed in the book drop.
- If a pass is lost or stolen, the cost of a replacement pass will be charged to the cardholders account.
|Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University||Admits 2 adults and up to 5 children||Visit website|
|Battleship New Jersey Memorial and Museum||Admits up to 2 adults and 3 children||Visit website|
|Garden State Discovery Museum||Admits up to 6 people||Visit website|
|Independence Seaport Museum||Admits up to 2 adults and 4 children||Visit website|
|Museum of the American Revolution||Admits up to 2 adults and 4 children – children under 5 free||Visit website|
|National Constitution Center||Admits up to 2 adults and 4 children||Visit website|
|Penn Museum (of Archaeology and Anthropology)||Admits up to 2 adults and unlimited children||Visit website|
|WheatonArts and Cultural Center||Admits up to 2 adults and any child under the age of 18||Visit website|
|Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge||Admits up to 2 adults and 3 children||Visit website|