The Museum Pass Program is brought to you by
MUSEUM PASS POLICY:
- Museum passes can be checked out for (4) days.
- Passes cannot be renewed.
- Passes are available on a first come, first serve basis, if the pass you are interested in is available we can place a hold on it for up to 24 hours.
- There is no fee to check out the passes, and no admission is charged at the museum.
- Only WTPL adult cardholders in good standing (with less than $5 in fines) may check out up to one museum pass at a time.
- A $5.00 late fee will be charged to your account for each day the pass is overdue.
- The pass must be returned to the circulation desk and not placed in the book drop.
- If a pass is lost or stolen, the cost of a replacement pass will be charged to the cardholders account.
Additional Discounts Available at:
|Liberty Science Center||No pass required. Show your library card and receive $3 off each full price ticket or 10% membership.|